“Personal development is a major time-saver. The better you become, the less time it takes you to achieve your goals.” –Brian Tracy
Who I am ?
I am is Nandini Arora (N A Arora). I am from India. I am a Research Scholar,Educationist,a passionate Blogger and most importantly life long learner.
What Inspires me to blog?
I started writing blogs for sharing my knowledge with others, for learning something new. Blogs are basically what I think about a particular thing and share the views to others. And i get inspired by everything & anything that is worthy of inspiring others.I like to express my knowledge with society.
Why Personality Development?
Personal development isn’t something that happens to you – it’s something that you must choose to do for yourself. But once you make that choice, you need to have the right tools to put it into action successfully.
Here with me it is all about one topic: personal development.
But what exactly does that mean?
We’ll probably agree that we all have personalities. But how do you develop this now? How do you do that?
What is personality development?
If I may, I would like to explain my perspective on the term personality development to you here
for me to develop a personality means
- that we as humans become stronger and more robust,
- that we become more flexible in how we deal with life’s difficulties,
- that we become more independent from others in a healthy way,
- that we become more open (without making ourselves too vulnerable),
- that we learn, strengthen skills or acquire new skills,
- that we learn to cope with crises and problems,
- that we get to know and understand ourselves better and better,
- and that we become more effective and learn to use our forces more skillfully.
Boy!!! … that’s a long list. Do you have to tick all of this if you want to develop as a person or as a personality? That can put a little pressure on you, right? So my aim is to help you to develop as a unique personality.
If you would like to connect with me then be sure to find me on Twitter @Nandini293 and Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/Nandini293